1. Helps overcome hard starting, rough idling, stalling, and high exhaust emissions 2. Quickly removes deposits from the inside and outside of the carburettor to improve engine performance and fuel economy 3. Cleans gum, varnish, and dirt from clogged carburettors and choke valves 4. Effectively cleans unpainted metal parts and is quick drying
Directions 1.Take off the air filter on the carburettor, start the engine, keep idling. 2.Shake well and install the red pipe into blow head. 3.Spray (1/3) into float chamber of carburettor from balance hole, this part will flow to clean orifice and oil-way. 4.Spray(1/3) into carburettor choke and inwall. 5.Spray the rest into the external carburettor to clean the clay colloid. 6.Clean after 5-6km or special maintenance.
Use & Effect of Carb Choke Cleaner
Carb & Choke Cleaner FAQ
1. Will this product have a strong pungent smell?
Because this product is made up of strong solvents and oil formula, so it is normal to have a pungent odor. On the contrary, if this product is odorless, there may be problems.
2. What’s the quality of your Carb & Choke Cleaner?
We have compared with other brands of the same product (oil pollution test). The jar of our product has reached the pressure standard and the internal pressure is in the safe range.
3. How often clean the carbon?
Recommended 3-5km clean the carburetor or choke.
4. What is the main function of this product?
This product is clean the carburetor choke, regulating valve without dismantling the car parts, soak quickly, loose and remove the carburetor automatic choke, PVC tap, ERG tap, orifice and other colloids, coke, grease in parts. Use the spray tape will remove the dirt more easily, catalyst the converter. Can not destroy the oxygen sensor plug, it also could solve Idle instability, hard to start the engine and etc. To achieve the aim of saving fuel, reducing emission, and maintaining.
5. What is the effect on skin?
We suggest not to contact with skin for a long time. In case of contact with eyes, please flush with a great of water and go to the hospital immediately