China car wash accessories car care professional product iron out cleaner spray iron rust remover
THIS Iron Powder Cleaner is an excellent product which turns purple when it detects Iron on the surface. The product is pH balanced and is safe to use on.
Description of Iron Powder Cleaner
12pcs Per Carton
Clean iron powder in car
Unopened shelf life
Alloy Wheels, Plastics and Painted Surface.
Apply the product on the wheel Allow the chemical to react with the dirt and contamination. Notice the wheel changing its colour to purple. Optionally use a brush to clean the wheel Clean it with high pressure to remove the loose Iron deposits
1. Rapidly removes the iron on car wheels and car paint surface.
2. The effectively clean surface of car paint and wheel rim.
3. Gun spray type for convenient cleaning.
4. No harmful acids, butyl, butyl ethers or petroleum distillates.
1.It can remove the dirt, iron powder of automobile wheel hubs, paint surface quickly and conveniently.
2. It can be used for cleaning all kinds of car paint, wheel hub covers, steel and aluminium wheels and electro-plated, painted and chrome-plated wheel hubs.
3. It contains special wheel hub cleaning ingredients that can penetrate the dirt and disintegrate the dirt from inside.
1.Keep out of reach of children. 2.In case of contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water. 3.If swallowed do not induce vomiting, call a physician immediately. 4.Protect from sunlight and store at temperature below 45℃
Application of Iron Powder Cleaner
Iron Powder Cleaner FAQ
1. What is Iron Powder Cleaner?
THIS iron powder cleaner is a kind of removing iron powder which is difficult to be removed from the body and wheel hub. It uses a new formula, neutral pH value, harmless to the skin, thicker, more reaction time, so that the iron powder attached to the surface of the paint can be fully dissolved.
2. Where does iron powder come from?
Car brakes, rail friction, elevated roads, industrial area production and construction process will produce iron powder scattered in the air when the vehicle is running, the iron powder will be scattered over the road from time to time, so the ground dust flying also contains iron powder.
3. How often should I use it?
In different driving environment, the frequency of use is also different, under normal circumstances, we recommend to do cleaning once every 3-6 months.
4. What's the amount of a SUV used in?
A Vehicle 1-2 bottle(depends on the actual situation), If clean 4 wheels, 5-6 times per bottle.
5. How long can I see the effect after spraying Iron Powder Cleaner? Finally, do I need water to clean it?
After spraying 5 seconds, you can see the burgundy overflow, until 2-3 minutes later, rinse with water.
6.Will this product damage the car paint surface?
No, this product contains no acid and alkali components, neutral pH value, mild formula, will not corrode the wheel hub and paint.
7. How long is the shelf life of Iron Powder Cleaner?