1000000 Carton/Cartons per Month spray paint urgent order is support
Packaging & Delivery
3 or 5 layer of carton.carton material is kraft/white/colorful .Box size is 270*210*210mm.
1 - 15000
To be negotiated
Odorless bulk anti dust phosphorescent paramagnetic illuminating blue electroluminescent magnetic colors car spray paint
Description of Spray Paint
THIS Spray Paint is a brilliant aerosol paint, clean colors, fastest dry time under 10 minutes, paint and primer durable adhesion, for indoor and outdoor projects with rust protection, can be used on metal, wood, plastic, wicker and more.
12pcs Per Carton
More than 100 colors available
Easy and fast drying
Vehicles,machine,apparatus and basement materials:wood,glass,leather etc.
Unopened shelf life
Resins, Pigments, and fillers, Solvents, Additives, Propellants
Tack free: ≤10min
1. Excellent coverage and adhesion 2. Rich color and high luster, better flexibility 3. Fast-drying and scratch-resistant 4. Excellent protection against rust, impact, UV etc 5. Will not fade or yellow 6. Super environmental protection
Mainly applies to the chimney, pipes, car engines, car exhaust pipe, motorcycle engines, motorcycle exhaust pipes,
and other high-temperature environments.
How to use:
1. Completely remove the need to paint parts of the oil, water, and dust.
2. Paint up and down, shaking the jar for about 2 minutes to spray mixed thoroughly.
3. Away from being sprayed surface of about 20-30 cm, uniform spray pressure nozzle back and forth with
the index finger, the proposed construction of the number of times: three times, each construction interval
5-10 minutes is the best.
Spray Paint FAQ
1. IS THIS GOOD FOR PLASTIC?
Yes. It also can apply to wood, metal, plastic, rubber materials and etc.
2. CAN THIS BE USED TO PAINT GLASS?
Yes, you can be using a paint designed for glass.
3. CAN THIS BE USED IN GRAFFITI?
4. IS THIS RAIN AND CAR WASH RESISTANT?
5. WILL THIS COVER RUST?
Yes, it can paint for metal with rust and have been successful.
6. CAN I USE THIS TO PAINT MY REFRIGERATOR?
Yes, make sure you thoroughly clean and scuff up the surface to be painted to ensure good paint adhesion.