car accessories ceramic liquid crystal Scratch Remover car detailing Polish Carnauba Car Wax
Description of Carnauba Car Wax
Enriched with carnauba wax, THIS® Carnauba Wax is specially developed for fast and easy polishing with high gloss, best protection of the car paint, and a fresh look of the treated surface.
*Shine and maintain
*Protect against UVA/UVB rays
*long-lasting protection against weather, salt and corrosion
*Car body paint protection
*Excellent water repellant
Carnauba Car Wax
12pcs Per Carton
Unopened shelf life
Free sample is available, but freight cost is paid by customers
Packing and Shipping
Wooden Case, 12pcs/Ctn
Use & Effect of Carnauba Car Wax
What should you pay attention to when waxing the car?
1. Avoid the direct sun, wax in a cool place, avoid car wax drying too fast.
2. When air humidity is high, the speed of wax solidification will be prolonged, and the waiting time before polishing will be longer.
3. Waxing order: front cover, roof, back cover, both sides.
4. Waxing thickness: only a thin layer.
5. Waxing tools: waxing sponges and soft polishing wipes.
Carnauba Car Wax FAQ
1. IS IT SAFE FOR NEW CLEAR COAT FINISHES.
2. IS THIS PRODUCT NON-TOXIC?
3. CAN I USE THE CARNAUBA WAX ON THE REAR GLASS OF MY CAR? WHICH DOES HAVE A VIPER. IT GETS VERY DIRTY.
I would suggest something more along the lines of a Spray Detailer or our Foam Cleaner. Something that will be safe for the glass and quick to use and clean efficiently.
4. IS IT POSSIBLE TO WASH MY CAR, PROCEED TO HAND DRY GENTLY, THEN PUT A COAT OF WAX ON? OR WOULD IT BE BEST TO APPLY ABSOLUTELY DRY?
It is perfectly safe to apply to a wet or dry car.... or in this case, somewhere in between!
5. DOES THE CLEANER WAX HAVE ANY ABRASIVE COMPOUNDS? WILL IT BE SAFE FOR MY CLEAR COAT EVEN WHEN USING IT REPETITIVELY?
This does have mild polishing agents but it is also clear coat safe and perfectly okay to use at the recommended 2-4 times a year.
6. CAN I BUT MULTIPLE LAYERS OF THIS CARNAUBA WAX GET EXTRA SHINE AND PROTECTION? AND HOW MUCH COULD IT LAST? AND LASTLY WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PASTE AND LIQUID CLEANER WAX? THEY LOOKED TO ME THE SAME AT THE LOCAL STORE.
One coat of the Wax is strong enough to last you 4-6 months! You can apply a second coat, however, we want to warn you about too much Wax. When there is too much Wax applied to the surface, it starts to build upon each other and may cause smearing due to the excess Wax not having a surface to cure too. The difference between the Liquid & Paste is that a Paste Wax is a bit more durable and will offer longer and stronger protection.
7. CAN I APPLY IT TO GLOSSY STICKERS LIKE IN MOTORCYCLES? CAN I ALSO APPLY IT TO GLASS AND PLASTIC HEADLAMPS AND CHROME?
You can apply this product to the glass and chrome of your vehicle. Always test before applying to the headlamps and do not apply any stickers on the car.